Conflicting bsdmainutils and bsdutils on mipsel and sparc auto-builders

Hi,

I'm wondering how to cope with the following problem: The auto-building
of the wordnet package failed on mipsel and sparc with:

Unpacking bsdmainutils (from .../bsdmainutils_6.1.7_sparc.deb) ...
dpkg: error processing /home/buildd/build/chroot-unstable/var/cache/apt/archives/bsdmainutils_6.1.7_sparc.deb (--unpack):
 trying to overwrite `/usr/bin/col', which is also in package bsdutils
 /home/buildd/build/chroot-unstable/var/cache/apt/archives/bsdmainutils_6.1.7_mipsel.deb
apt-get failed.
Package installation failed
Trying to reinstall removed packages:

I wonder what I can do about this problem.  I guess this conflict between
bsdmainutils and bsdutils does only happen on those two architecture
auto-builders.  Is sit-n-wait the right strategy until somebody
will care for it or should I inform someone and if so whom.  It might
even be that this conflict is just solved and the build process should just
be redone - but how to reasonably trigger this without uploading a new
package version?

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--