Prevent pdebuild from removing temporary build dir

Hi,

I'm working on a new package where I added automake stuff.  This
compiles and even builds a Debian package perfectly if I use debuild.
If I use pdebuild there are some undefined references resulting in
lines

../.libs/libvolpack.so: undefined reference to `VPWarpA110N'
../.libs/libvolpack.so: undefined reference to `VPWarpA331N'
../.libs/libvolpack.so: undefined reference to `VPCompAC3PB'
../.libs/libvolpack.so: undefined reference to `VPCompAC1PB'
../.libs/libvolpack.so: undefined reference to `VPWarpA301N'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[3]: *** [classifyvolume] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory `/tmp/buildd/volpack-1.0b3/examples'
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

I would like to keep pbuilder the temporary build directory to
be able to inspect the library and what went different compared
to a build using dbuild.  Unfortunately I did not found a
command line option to keep the temporary build dir.

Any hints?

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--