Re: What happened to Agnula.org (DeMuDi)?

>    It would be interesting to change name Debian Multimedia to prevent
> confusion with Debian-Multimedia site[1]?

Piping in as a user, I can say this has caused me a bit of confusion on more
than one occasion.  Given that there are versions of the same packages which
are alternately hosted by debian-multimedia.org and maintained by Christian
Marillat and hosted by debian.org and maintained by debian-multimedia, I
imagine I'm not the only one who is never sure which version of ffmpeg is
installed.  If debian-multimedia.org is supposed to be an unofficial mirror,
the fact that it shares a name with the debian team maintaining the official
multimedia packages is also likely a cause for confusion.

Sorry about any broken threading. I'm responding via the archive reply-to
link.