Re: Bug Squashing Party -- May 17th - 20th

Luk Claes wrote:
David Claughton wrote:

Is it useful to have bugs already fixed in sid included in the list for
BSP purposes?  I would have thought "bydist=both" would be more
appropriate.

You might want to read the section Testing-only bugs at [0] on why lenny-only
bugs might also be interesting to fix.

Cheers

Luk

[0] http://people.debian.org/~vorlon/rc-bugsquashing.html

I think I see - the bugs themselves don't need fixing, it's just a case of keeping an eye on the situation to ensure the updated package isn't being held up entering testing.

Thanks for the clarification.

Dave.