long double change on alpha, powerpc, sparc, s390

As mentioned in [1] the long double data type did change from a 64bit
representation to a 128bit representation on the alpha, powerpc,
sparc, s390 targets with glibc-2.5 and gcc-4.1 (4.1.2).  To allow
partial upgrades, every library package not providing ABIs for ldbl64
and ldbl128 will need to be renamed (and keeping the soname).  Both
glibc and libstdc++ do provide support for both ldbl64 and ldbl128.
Although the package name change is only needed for the architectures
mentioned, it seems to be less error prone to make this change for all
architectures.  I'll file bug reports of severity 'serious' for each
package which provides a library and uses the 'long double' data type
in headers installed in /usr/include.  Once these packages are
renamed, a series of binary NMU's will be needed for packages
depending on the old libraries.

  Matthias

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-release/2007/04/msg00234.html

PS: I would be happy if somebody takes responsibility of filing these
    reports and and tracking the status of the transition.