From Charles Cole (UK)

Compliments,

 I am Charles Cole and i presently work in the London out-station office of a world reknowed organisation.

 Please pardon my approaching you through this medium, as i ask you to consider the issues seriously.

  Since July 1997, the Swiss Banker's Association, published a list of dormant accounts originally opened by non-Swiss citizens and with the efforts of my organisation, there has been a discovery of over 47,000 additional dormant accounts, ranging from interest-bearing savings accounts, securities accounts, custody accounts, non-interest-bearing transaction accounts, as well as numbered accounts.

 During our end of year compilation for 2006, i stumbled on a particular account belonging to one late Mr. PHILIP HAY, with a balance of $14,700,000 and without any hint of a surviving beneficiary.

 I am seeking your sincere co-operation, so i can present your details as the beneficiary to the deposit, so that the funds will be transferred to any account(s) you provide, then we can arrange to meet at any location to discuss business and share the funds with equal percentages.50%-50%.

 Please contact me immediately, and let me know if you are going to be able to assist me or not, so i can immediately send you more information, while i want us to speak as soon as possible, as everything will be done under legal conditions to ensure there are no risks involved.

Regards,
Charles Cole