displeasing package names

Hi,
Khalid El Fathi recently packaged[0] the tool w3bfukk0r[1] for
the debian distribution.

The package seems to be rejected in NEW queue because of its
displeasing name (thats what Khalid El Fathi told us).

Sure the name is silly but that was the reason to choose it
for some kind of 1337 h4xX0r tool ;)
I don't really think the name of a package justifies a
rejection in this case, especially if I see that for example
libacme-brainfck-perl is already in the archive.

Brainfuck is a known programming language but that
should not make any difference here from the debian
perspective. So "fuck" also occurs in other names and/or
package descriptions (here its not even "fuck") as a part of a name
but its not in any description or stands as
a single word.

I don't really care if w3bfukk0r makes it into the archive
or not but I propose to make a statement about package names
in the policy if they can be a reason for a reject.
Opinions?
Kind regards
Nico

[1] http://www.ngolde.de/w3bfukk0r.html