malsync ready for adoption

Hello,

Package: malsync
 MalSync is a command line tool that allows Palm Pilots to synchronize
 to the AvantGo (http://www.avantgo.com/) or Puma Technologies
 (http://www.pumatech.com/is_desktop_main.html) servers or any other
 Mobile Application Link (MAL) server.
 .
  Homepage: http://www.tomw.org/malsync/

The decision to orphan malsync is not related to recent GR votes. I do not want
to maintain malsync anymore because:
- upstream is not maintaining it
- it can't compile using the latest libpisock9 library and has then a RC
  bug #389386
- I do not use it (plucker is much better and has a free software
  browser on the PDA)

If you are interested you should also adopt libmal. It causes a problem
on kpilot and I offered the package to the kpilot maintainer without an
answer from him. See #389353.

If no one adopt it I will request the removal of malsync from unstable.

Regards,

--
 Dr. Ludovic Rousseau                        Ludovic.Rousseau@free.fr
 -- Normaliser Unix c'est comme pasteuriser le camembert, L.R. --