Re: Why weren't the GR voting mails sent to debian-devel-announce?

On Mon, 2006-10-09 at 12:56 -0600, Oleksandr Moskalenko wrote:
> According to the chapter 3.3 of the Dev. reference the GR calls for votes
> should've been sent to the debian-devel-announce, but in reality they weren't.
> It seems that the only way to get those would be to subscribe to debian-vote
> or to trawl the debian-vote archives. Why is it so?

They *were* sent to d-d-a. Each mail has

                                To:
debian-devel-announce@lists.debian.org, debian-vote@lists.debian.org

and is archived at
http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2006/10/ (or /09/ for the
earlier GRs).

The headers of my copies of each mail also confirm they were sent to a
tagged address subscribed only to d-d-a.

Adam