Re: inet-superserver virtual package

This is my revised plan, where update-inetd will be moved to its own
package to be depended on by the inetds which want it (the others will
need to provide their own version of the command).
Please comment now, because I want to upload the package ASAP.

**** sarge ****
netbase
	Depends: openbsd-inetd, tcpd, lots of other stuff
openbsd-inetd
	Depends: netbase
random-daemon
	Depends: netbase

/usr/sbin/update-inetd is moved from netbase to update-inetd.
Daemons can continue depending on netbase or switch to depend on
inet-superserver, no distribution-wide changes are needed.
Regressions should not be a concern since I maintain the three packages
involved.

**** etch ****
netbase
	Depends: inet-superserver, lots of other stuff
update-inetd
	Conflicts: netbase (<< etch)
	Replaces: netbase [needed?]
random-inetd
	Depends: update-inetd [if needed], tcpd [if needed]
	Conflicts: netbase (<< etch)
	Provides: inet-superserver
random-daemon
	Depends: netbase [deprecated, but will work too. Or else:]
	Depends: inet-superserver [better]

After every package that needs an inetd will have switched to depending on
inet-superserver it will be possible to remove the dependency from netbase.
netbase should have important priority because it will be tiny and it is
needed by every program which uses getservbyname(3) or getprotobyname(3).

**** etch+1 ****
netbase
	Depends: [nothing!]
[...]