Re: Not able to build a package with pbuilder

On 2006-08-17 00:02:22, The Fungi wrote:

Try:

   chmod +x configure

Looks to me like execute permission for configure probably isn't
set.
In my source tree configure has execute permission but when building the deb-package I notice these warnings:

dpkg-source: warning: executable mode 0755 of `configure' will not be represented in diffdpkg-source: warning: executable mode 0755 of `depcomp' will not be represented in diff dpkg-source: warning: executable mode 0755 of `install-sh' will not be represented in diff dpkg-source: warning: executable mode 0755 of `config.guess' will not be represented in diff dpkg-source: warning: executable mode 0755 of `missing' will not be represented in diff dpkg-source: warning: executable mode 0755 of `autogen.sh' will not be represented in diff dpkg-source: warning: executable mode 0755 of `config.sub' will not be represented in diff

Could this be the problem? And if it is, does this not indicate there is conflict between pbuilder and dpkg-buildpackage?

--
Hilsen/Regards
Michael Rasmussen

Get my public GnuPG keys:
michael <at> rasmussen <dot> cc
http://keyserver.veridis.com:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xD3C9A00E
mir <at> datanom <dot> net
http://keyserver.veridis.com:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xE501F51C
mir <at> miras <dot> org
http://keyserver.veridis.com:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xE3E80917
Yoda:
	When nine hundred years old you reach, look as
	good you will not. Hmm?