Re: cdrtools

This one time, at band camp, Wouter Verhelst said:
> On Sun, Jul 30, 2006 at 11:25:00AM +0200, Joerg Schilling wrote:
> > Again a person who tries to bend the GPL to his wishes......
>
> Gee, that sounds familiar somehow.

Haven't we reached the point where we have noticed that all posts by JS
are understood as being based in a special fantasy land only inhabited
by him and a few fanboys?

Can we move on?  I am slightly bored with having my various mailboxes
filled with fantastical interpretations of licenses, and would like to
move on to new and different flamewars, if we could.

Thanks all,