Re: Long blurbs repeated in many package descriptions considered harmful

la, 2006-07-08 kello 12:40 +0200, Enrico Zini kirjoitti:
> some groups of packages in Debian share introductory pieces in the
> package description.  For example, most pike packages have this:

I tend to like them, if they're concise and at the end of the
description. They save me from having to look up the main package for a
description of what it is all about.

--
You need fewer comments, if you choose your names carefully.