Re: Copyright on Debian Wiki?

also sprach Daniel Dickinson <alemc.2@bmts.com> [2006.07.05.0825 +0200]:
> The copyright link is missing (http://wiki.debian.net/copyright.html)
> but the copyright was broken anyway (see
> http://wiki.debian.org/DebianWikiIsNotGFDL).  What is the copyright
> on the wiki, and where is the correct link to the copyright notice,
> that I might fix the wiki?

This is a work in progress. Unfortunately, we do not have
a consistent copyright or licence for wiki content. The plan is to
relicence all pages under an acceptable free licence, but this takes
time.

Why do you ask? Do you need to use content?

`. `'`

a friend is someone with whom
you can dare to be yourself