Re: RFC: transitioning towards using BTS versioning for NMUs (and experimental)

"Steinar H. Gunderson" <sgunderson@bigfoot.com> writes:

>    [Don Armstrong had a different suggestion here: Make the default view show
>    anything applicable to unstable, _plus_ anything that is not marked as
>    fixed in any version. I don't believe the difference is all that
>    big.]

Since our default development suite is unstable, IMHO, does make sense
to see bugs in previous versions that are solved in unstable.

We can have a link for the other suites showing the bugs of them there
as an option. Makes simple and clear for us, IMHO.

Ahh, of course. This will be awesome to have working! It'll mean that
uploads for unstable don't need to reinclude all closes that were
close in experimental anymore. Perfect. Thank you very much for your
and Don's work on BTS :-)

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 E-mail: otavio@debian.org      UIN: 5906116