Re: Red team attacks vs. cracking

"Joe Smith" <unknown_kev_cat@hotmail.com> writes:

> So, if KSPs are not changed, then the Web of trust becomes
> effectively worthless.  Manoj should be far more concerned about
> that, then about Martin's demonstration of this.

Personally, I'm especially worried about the developers who were taken
in by the Transnational Republic ID.  So, can we have a "fess up" time
now?  Manoj, did you sign the key on this basis?

The people who we really shouldn't trust are the ones who thought the
Transnational Republic is a real country, or didn't bother to check.
Manoj has already admitted that he doesn't bother to check as a rule,
but hasn't said whether in fact he was taken in and signed the key on
this basis.

Manoj, you?

Thomas