Re: Request for key signing in Shanghai

Ralf Treinen wrote:

On Sun, May 28, 2006 at 12:57:10AM +0800, Thomas Goirand wrote:

Stephen Gran wrote:
This one time, at band camp, Thomas Goirand said:
Hello!

Is there somebody in Shanghai from Debian able to check my ID
and sign my key? If there is none, is there somebody in
Singapore, where I might be able to go? I wouldn't be able to
go in Hongkong (because of visa problems) where I could see there
was somebody available.
I don't know off hand.  The list (probably slightly outdated)
of people  offering key signing is at
https://nm.debian.org/gpg_offer.php
It's a shame it's not up-to-date. Is there somewhere it's more accurate?

What make you thinkit is not up to date? Debian developers are not
obliged to register there, and some decide tonot make their adresses
public.
Will there be somebody around in Paris or in Florida this summer for
signing my key??? (I might travel there...)

https://nm.debian.org/gpg_offer.php :-)

-Ralf.
take a look at the www.shlug.org, but this web site is in chinese, all shlug guys are chinese.