Re: Implicition declarations of functions and bugs

        Hi,

On Fri, Jan 20, 2006, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> Maybe the debian policy should require
> -Werror-implicit-function-declaration in CFLAGS so as to avoid such
> issue?

 Following that path would lead to -Wall -Werror  :-P

 I personally received some bug reports by Dann Frazier (dannf) for
 warnings in build logs likely to cause runtime problems.  I think it's
 the way to do it: someone maintains scripts parsing buildd logs for
 mistakes and reporting bugs when appropriate.  Thanks dannf for your
 work in this matter.

 It might be nice to maintain such scripts under some .debian.org
 machine to share the burden and ensure long-term availability of the
 tool, I have no idea whether this is already the case or not.

   Bye,

--
Loïc Minier <lool@dooz.org>
Current Earth status:   NOT DESTROYED