Re: Key management using a USB key

Hi Sean!

sean finney <seanius@debian.org>:
> On Mon, Mar 14, 2005 at 09:30:54AM +0100, Matthias Urlichs wrote:
> > > o gpg-agent support in the same manner as ssh-agent would be neat. I
> > >   understand that this requires gnupg 2.0 though.
> >
> > While gpg-agent is built from the gnupg 2.0 sources (a development
> > snapshot of which is currently sitting in the NEW queue ...), the agent
> > itself is perfectly useable with gnupg 1.2.
>
> then i'm wondering why someone hasn't packaged it already :)

Your fingers lie on a bloody wound. ;-)

There was ITP #187548 for newpg, but was closed last summer.

Please reopen it and make a package for newpg to make KMail-Users happy.
see: Bug #280175

If you have not enough time, would you sponsor such package?

Kindly regards,
Erik

--
 Bitte keine HTML-E-Mails! No HTML mails, please! Limit: 100 kB *