Re: making developer location from ldap public?

On Fri, Aug 26, 2005 at 01:54:16AM -0500, Ron Johnson wrote:
> > Pondering: Can you easily easily convert latitude/longitude into
> > those "regions"? Do _you_ have a very good GIS available? You might
> > be able to do it for some countries (US, probably) but not for most
> > other DDs. Or have I missed something and all this GIS data is publicly
> > available (and free) somewhere?
>
> Yes, but us non-d-ds don't have access to it.

Sorry, can't parse that. 'Yes' to what? There were three questions in
the paragraph above. And when I'm talking about GIS data I'm not refering to
the information in db.debian.org on developers, I'm talking about a GIS
database with latitude/longitude coordinates of regions and cities
all over the world.

Regards

Javier