Re: Documentation of alioth?

Raphaël Hertzog wrote:
> I know Wichert is a bit disappointed because despite all the
> money/sponsors we have, we're waiting for more than a year for a new
> machine. The main problems appears to be DSA who must give an approval
> that they're willing to admin the machine before we can decide to buy
> it/accept the donation... and since DSA are always overwhelmed with more
> urgent issues (new ftpmaster and so on), we're getting nowhere.

Hi Raphaël,

I'm sorry, but I have to tell you that you're wrong in your assertion.

All Alioth machines (currently haydn and costa) are not in the domain
of DSA but of Wichert alone.  The only active part DSA is taking in
this is the export of Debian developer accounts to haydn.

Also DSA does not have anything to do with ftpmaster work.  The
ftpmaster people organise themselves on their own.

Regards,

	Joey

--
WARNING: Do not execute!  This call violates patent DE10108564.
http://www.elug.de/projekte/patent-party/patente/DE10108564

wget -O patinfo-`date +"%Y%m%d"`.html http://patinfo.ffii.org/