Re: Team have veto rights, because they can just refuse the work anyway?

Thomas Bushnell BSG <tb@becket.net> writes:

> Petter Reinholdtsen <pere@hungry.com> writes:
>
>> [Thomas Bushnell]
>>> Quite the contrary; it seems to me that this is to work *passively*
>>> against something.
>>
>> Not doing the work is working passively against it, while prohibiting
>> others from doing the work is working actively against it.  If you do
>> both, you are working actively against it.
>
> I don't know how you can prohibit others from doing the work.  The DPL
> simply gives them the bits, and they can simply start doing it.
>
> Thomas

As long as someone is the designated delegate for something he/she
stops others from doing the work. It is not their place to do the work
then.

E.g. if Klaus is assigned as keyring manager then Paula would be in
big trouble if she would add keys to the keyring.

MfG
        Goswin