Re: More pbuilder use!

On Tue, Aug 23, 2005 at 01:52:22PM -0300, Humberto Massa Guimarães wrote:
> ** Bastian Blank ::

>> You have a linux kernel ready, which allows chroot as normal user?
>> Please share it with us.
> It's called QEMU :-)

Or pbuilder-uml, once someone gets onto the user-mode-linunx package
(and kernel-patch-uml) and brings them back into shape so that the
pbuilder-uml package can be re-enabled.

(Or at least, that's _my_ understanding of the situation...)

Paul "TBBle" Hampson, MCSE
Paul.Hampson@Anu.edu.au

"No survivors? Then where do the stories come from I wonder?"
-- Capt. Jack Sparrow, "Pirates of the Caribbean"

License: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.1/au/