Re: Will the amd64 port be rejected because of the 98% rule?

On Tuesday 23 August 2005 06.44, Joe Smith wrote:
> > By the way, i386 does not make the cut according to the vancouver
> > prospect due to the number of buildds required. So are we left with 0
> > archs in etch? :) That will certainly speed up the release.
>
> LOL.
>
> Release NOW! Release now, damnit!
> I think it will be our fastest and smoothest release ever.

I'm sure somebody will manage to botch the release notes or there will be
some leftover non-empty Packages file lying around in some directory...

-- vbi

--
Available for key signing in Zürich and Basel, Switzerland
                    (what's this? Look at http://fortytwo.ch/gpg/intro)