Re: Results of the meeting in Helsinki about the Vancouver proposal

On Sun, 2005-08-21 at 19:55 +0200, Aurelien Jarno wrote:
> Jonas Smedegaard a écrit :
> > Currently, sponsored packages are only signed, not built, by official
> > Debian Developers.
> >
> > Is that intended to change, or is it a typo in the proposal?
> >
> I don't know what is the rule but personnally, I never upload a package
> I haven't build, I rebuild all packages I sponsor. I hope others
> developers do the same.
 I do rebuild them and more on this that I download the .orig.tar.gz for
myself from the official upstream location and check the diff ofcourse.
This may sound paranoid, but this is me.

Regards,
Laszlo/GCS
--
BorsodChem Joint-Stock Company   www.debian.org     Linux Support Center
Software engineer                Debian Developer   Developer