Re: Release-critical Bugreport for August 19, 2005

Hi Piotr,

On Friday, 19 Aug 2005, you wrote:
> On Friday 19 of August 2005 17:01, Martin Zobel-Helas wrote:
> > Hi Piotr,
> >
> > On Friday, 19 Aug 2005, you wrote:
> > > I don't like these reports. They should be available at the web only.
> > > Could anybody turn off the mailing? I would like to see the
> > > debian-devel-announce@l.d.o only for really important messages.
> >
> > bash:# man procmail
>
> The WNPP messages was dropped. The RC report are the only messages generated
> automatically and flooding debian-devel-announces list.

So where would you like to go it to? /dev/null ?

I think having this mailing once per week is quite okay, as it gives us
an overview on how many bugs are still open. As this is part of our
quality assurance, and i think anyone should do a minimum of quality
assurance, i would not like to get this mailing switched off.

As already said, if you don't like them, use a filter like procmail to
filter them away.

Greetings
Martin