dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: could not find path

For the past week, I've started getting errors like the following when
building any packages in pbuilder that include shared libraries with the
current tool chain in unstable:

dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: could not find path for libkafs4.so.0
dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: could not find path for libkrb.so.1
dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: could not find path for libroken.so.16
dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: could not find path for libkafs4.so.0
dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: could not find path for libkrb.so.1
dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: could not find path for libroken.so.16

The errors *appear* to be harmless in that the right dependencies seem to
still show up in the generated packages, but they're a little disturbing.

Does anyone know what's causing this?  Are other people seeing this as
well?  I don't think it's just me, as it's showing up on two separate
unstable pbuilder chroots.

Is it specific to pbuilder?