Re: Greylisting for @debian.org email, please

On Sat, 18 Jun 2005, Thomas Bushnell BSG wrote:

Indeed, I have been sending my mail with UUCP since more than 10 years
and I am not going to stop soon.

That's fine.  What people are asking for is best effort delivery, and
eventual delivery of all valid messages.  Your proposal (and your
practice?) violate both of those.

Clarify.

As long as the email gets out via UUCP and comes in via UUCP without problems, I do not see HOW his practice and proposal violate "best effort delivery." Then again, it would seem that not everyone has the same definition of "best effort," now would they?