Re: Ongoing Firefox (and Thunderbird) Trademark problems

> Our users have permission to modify it and further redistribute it *as
> long as they change the name*. That's a limitation we're willing to
> accept for ourselves - why should it not be free enough for our users?

If we are willing to accept it for ourselves, then we should accept it for ourselves and do the renaming, IMHO. The problem is quite the opposite: if we are *not* willing to accept it for ourselves, why should we push the limitation to our users?

--
Massa