Re: Is Ubuntu a debian derivative or is it a fork?

* Martin Michlmayr

| In any case, if we're not being treated like proper upstream
| maintainers, maybe we should write some tools to keep better track
| of those patches.

I think equating «patches are provided as links rather than as
attachments» with «we're not being treated like real upstream
maintainers» is absolutely silly.  But then, I'm one of those people
who don't like attachments at all and tend to give people URLs, if
possible, for normal mails too.

                                                                      `. `'
                                                                        `-