Re: ITP: sid - Run commands in your /sid chroot

On Fri, May 27, 2005 at 01:46:25PM +0100, Brett Parker wrote:
> > I imagine that's a pretty simple change I should just do myself.
>
> Erm, dchroot already does this.

likewise, i'm not sure what this sid package would do that dchroot does not.

> (I've got an amd64 with bind mounted home, an i386 chroot, an i386
> testing chroot and an ubuntu hoary chroot, I've also got pbuilder setup
> to build for i386, which is much nicer than building in a (potentially)
> unclean chroot).

i've been very happy with dchroot, i have a whole farm of chroots under
/srv that i use frequently for building on combinations of architectures
and releases.  i even have a chroot to play my favorite 32-bit windows games
via cedega.

	sean