Re: *seconded* Re: Bits (Nybbles?) from the Vancouver release team meeting

> The reason for the N = {1,2} requirement is so that the buildds can be
> maintained by Debian, which means that they can be promptly fixed for
> system-wide problems, and which means access to them can be
> controlled, rather than opening up users of that architecture to
> exploits should a random disgruntled non-developer have access to the
> machine and decide to abuse it, eg.

Ah, I had not considered this, and it makes excellent sense.  I can
see why having to manage more than three machines would be a hassle,
and I agree completely with the interest in keeping them more under
control.

I hope this would be coupled with a willingness to spend cash on
hardware.  :)  We have the cash and computers are cheap these days.

Thomas