Re: Tips wanted for debugging and testing Debian

 Usually, but I've sponsored NMU uploads by non-DDs before.
Sounds interesting - how does that work?

When saying "trivial" - did you mean easy to fix or the priority of a
bug (i.e., wishlist)?

 I mean it should be a serious bug which is affecting real people
but has gone unadressed.  Not something like adding a new feature
which was filed as a wishlist.

 It's a judgement which people may make differently.

That seems sensible to me too.

I might get flamed, but I'd like to mention just one example - the a2ps-package. Some of the bugs might be really easy to fixed (patches are attached) - but have not even been acknowledged by the developer.

So - is there anything I could do to help?

Thanks,
Michael