Re: Social Contract: Practical Implications

On Sun, May 09, 2004 at 04:58:18PM +0100, Steve McIntyre wrote:
> _Please_ can you drop this hyperbole and get on with something
> productive instead? For example, ISTR you were working on several of

Ts'o is, as far as I can see, trying to spread a minority position by stating
it as a truth and hoping a few random readers latch onto it.  It is completely
appropriate for one who disagrees to point it out.  If you want the hyperbole
dropped, rant at Ts'o for forcing it, not Nathanael.

--
Glenn Maynard