Nathanael Nerode should STFU (was: "Social Contract GR's Affect on sarge" or "Debian commits suicide")

Nathanael Nerode <neroden@twcny.rr.com> writes:

> Exactly.  The changes were not really substantive; it's the interpretation
> of the perverse minority, and in particular the position of one of them as
> RM, which causes a substantive effect.
>
> I suppose the GR could have had a warning label: "This may cause some
> deluded people to get a clue, or possibly to have hissy fits."

You, sir, please shut the fuck up or tone down your insults. I also
think that the GR changes were editorial, and I actually cared to vote
and support them. That does not mean that the people who don't agree
are a "perverse minority", "deluded", don't have a clue or what
not. You are doing good work for Debian, but most of your ramblings on
the lists only contribute to a poisoned atmosphere in Debian. I was
surprised by the release manager's decision, too, but your personal
crusade against him is uncalled for. You said at some point that you
wanted to join Debian. Please learn how to argue and work with other
people before you do that.

Lukas