Re: Is something broken with the s390 buildd?

This one time, at band camp, Ingo Juergensmann said:
> Stephen Gran said:
> > one of my packages was built a little more than 24 hours ago.  This
> > page:
> > http://packages.debian.org/cgi-bin/search_packages.pl?searchon=names&version=all&exact=1&keywords=clamav
> >
> > Tells me that the s390 build hasn't made it in.  So I checked
> > incoming.d.o, and it's not there.  In fact there are no s390 .debs on
> > that page.  I don't mind if there's a delay in one of my packages, and I
> > don't want to raise a fuss if it's a momentary hiccup.  I just wanted to
> > nudge the people responsible to take a look and make sure nothing is
> > broken.
>
> Please visit and read the informational stuff on http://www.buildd.net/ -
> After building the build needs human intervention. I believe you'll
> understand that some people are off during Easter holidays?

That's why I said, "I don't mind . . . " :)

If somebody is enjoying Easter, enjoy - we all get few enough
opportunities.  I just wanted to let someone know if it was actually a
problem.

|   ,''`.					     Stephen Gran |
|  : :' :					 sgran@debian.org |
|  `. `'			Debian user, admin, and developer |
|    `-					    http://www.debian.org |