Raising severity of Contains /usr/share/info/dir.gz if rebuilt on current sid"-bugs.

Hello,
About 4 months ago I digged through Debian to find all packages which
would contain /usr/share/info/dir.gz if rebuilt (see #214769 for
details.) and submitted (iirc) about 30 bugs (about 20 still open)
with Severity important. Every single one of these bugs has patch.

I.e. any of these package has a RC bug if it is recompieled without
fixing this bug. Today an NMU happened (anubis) which did exactly
this. To stop this from happening again I want to raise the severity
to serious, but not without asking here, I have CCed release but want
discussion to happen on -devel.

#218471	anubis
#218478	bison
#218479	bogosort
#218483	bookview
#218941	fsh
#218946	gawk
#218964	gnuplot-doc
#218976	texinfo
#218978	jwhois
#219599	libgmp3-doc
#219607	lightning
#219609	mdk
#219612	ndtpd
#219988	ssed
#219990	stow
#219991	texi2html
#219994	which

anubis          Janusz A. Urbanowicz <alex@bofh.net.pl>
bison           Vincent Renardias <vincent@debian.org>
bogosort        Michael Janssen <jamuraa@debian.org>
bookview        Susumu OSAWA <susumuo@debian.org>
fsh             Tommi Virtanen <tv@debian.org>
gawk            James Troup <james@nocrew.org>
texinfo         Josip Rodin <joy-packages@debian.org>
jwhois          Peter Karlsson <peterk@debian.org>
lightning       Marco Kuhlmann <mk@debian.org>
mdk             Baruch Even <baruch@debian.org>
ndtpd           Masayuki Hatta <mhatta@debian.org>
ssed            Ganesan Rajagopal <rganesan@debian.org>
stow            Guillaume Morin <gemorin@debian.org>
texi2html       Ivo Timmermans <ivo@debian.org>
which           Ian Zimmerman <itz@speakeasy.org>

http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?submitter=ametzler@logic.univie.ac.at
--
NMUs aren't an insult, they're not an attack, and they're
not something to avoid or be ashamed of.