Re: Proposal: regular bug squashing parties and weak freeze

On Mon, Mar 15, 2004 at 01:30:45PM +0100, Adrian Bunk wrote:
> Below is a suggestion how I think some progress could be made towards
> the release of Debian 3.1 and how I'd be willing to help.
>
> All I want is a "yes" or a "no, we have a better plan" answer from the
> release manager and his assistants.
>
> Suggestion:
> - a weak freeze of unstable in the near future
> - regular bug squashing parties with 5day-NMUs

Haven't had time yet to read the rest of your mail but I just
wanted to note that I'm about to organise a bsp for next weekend,
so it would be good if we coordinate with each other :)
Announcement is planned later today.

Gruesse,
--
Frank Lichtenheld <djpig@debian.org>