ITP: openswan

Hi all,

[Please CC me in replies, I am currently not subscribed to -devel.]

I intend to package openswan as replacement for the discontinued freeswan. openswan should have all patches that are currently in the freeswan package, thus package should be easier. Kernel integration is very similiar, so besides the name, not much should change.

I will be working on this next week (and also hope to solve the freeswan 2.6 native kernel issues for getting it into testing) and hope to get something ready soon. If anybody wants to give it a try, drop me a line. I could also need some 2.6-testers for freeswan, which is IMHO the better choice for testing/to-be-stable.

best regards,
Rene