Re: Vote for April 1st?

On Mon, 2004-03-08 at 13:16, Martin Albert wrote:

> I strongly and seriously object any such request as disgusting and
> unrespectful. As it would dissemble Debian essentially, it is in itself
> either destructive or otherwise meaningless and therefore silly.

You are a Debian Developer, you are entitled to vote in this GR.  Follow
the instructions in the rest of the Secretary's mail.  You will most
likely vote 312 (keep non-free, or discuss things further).

I imagine most DDs who care have already made up their minds what they
are going to vote for.

Scott
--
Have you ever, ever felt like this?