Re: how to do delayed uploads

Francesco Paolo Lovergine wrote:
> I don't think that hacking debianqueued is the right thing to do.
> Rotating files in a DELAYED/ subtree via cron seems more appropriate, as
> it was in the scp days.

You'd probably want to have the options to remove delayed uploads. That
would require more logic to be put into the command parsing which
happens in debianqueued, so you'd need to touch that anyway.

Also, I'd imagine a way to see what's where would be required and I'm
not aware of any (and it cannot be public because of new-queue unless
delayed uploads with new-queue are prohibited / moved someplace else).
Maybe just showing the .changes is an alternative.

Cheers

T.

--
Thomas Viehmann, <http://beamnet.de/tv/>