Re: how to do delayed uploads

[Martin Pitt]
> a normal DELAYED/7 NMU could still be "emulated" by preparing an
> updated package, informing the maintainer about that and do a normal
> upload on day n+7. Does anybody see any problem with this approach?

I see two small problems with this.  First of all, my scheduling
implementation is a bit unreliable, so such upload would sometimes not
happen, even if they were planned in the past.  Secondly, I prefere to
complete the task when I am working on it, so I can concentrate on
other tasks.  Having to remember all my NMUs for a week after I close
up the job would mean that I wouldn't bother doing it.

The delayed queue was very nice.  Without the queue, I upload less
NMUs.