proposal: 'xterm' alternatives entry

As a happy use of rxvt-unicode-ml (thanks Zomb!), I am very annoyed
at times by softwares that have 'xterm' hardcoded. Obviously,
I report these as bugs to have it changed to x-terminal-emulator,
but then again, I consider 'xterm' to be somewhat of a generic name
by now that I think it should be put under control of the
alternatives system.

The procedure would be to upload a new 'xterm' package which moves
/usr/bin/xterm to /usr/bin/xterm.real and introduces /usr/bin/xterm
as alternatives symlink in addition to x-terminal-emulator. Then,
progressively, the other x-terminal-emulator providers can start to
add xterm to their postinst scripts.

What do you think of this proposal. Are there any string points
*against* it?

`. `'`