Re: Frank Carmickle and Marco Paganini must die

On Thu, Sep 23, 2004 at 08:42:07PM -0700, Richard A Nelson wrote:
> > Also, this setup is not practicable on a dynamic IP mail server because
> > nobody will ever try to deliver mail to it (unless you're using some kind of
> > wacko DDNS scheme).  Your mail has to come in through your ISP's mail server.
>
> A side of life that apparently has eluded you (dynamic IPs)... Too bad,
> it seems like you could use the balance.

It hasn't eluded me.  I have been on dynamic IP's my whole Internet life,
including now.  I just never considered it to be worth the effort to run
a mail server on them.  (And I still don't.)

--Adam

--
Adam McKenna  <adam@debian.org>  <adam@flounder.net>