Re: Nice ideas about a bug tracking system

Bidder wrote:

> [jeroen@mordor]~$ wget -qO- http://bugs.debian.org/robots.txt
> Disallow: /
> [jeroen@mordor]~$
>
> Curious that you are able to get results that way.
>
> Google does show some hits though, since if an external site references
> a but, it is shown nevertheless using the text in the link to
> bugs.debian.org as searchable space.

Hmm, yes. I just remembered getting hits for bugs.d.o recently. I'll just
cancel my previous posting, then. (Oh wait, you can't do that in email.
Damn.) I use site:<something> in google very often, but I propbably thought
about site:lists.debian.org right now.

-- vbi

--
Beware of the FUD - know your enemies. This week
    * The Alexis de Toqueville Institue *