On Thu, Jul 15, 2004 at 11:58:18PM +0100, Andrew Saunders wrote:

> > Sure. I put up my own policy for buildd.net. Either he accept them or not -
> > it's up to him. When he decides (either Ryan or James) to communicate
> The parts of the site I linked to don't document your policy for
> buildd.net. They're just rants against James and the (so-called)
> cabal.

True, but so what? My policy and those rants are a direct consequence of the
dispute with them.

> http://buildd.debian.org has no equivalent diatribes directed at you.

So what? buildd.d.o is an official site, buildd.net is a private site, for
which I pay for traffic and hosting. You see the difference?
The great benefit of volunteers (who are the most common excuse I hear when
I try to get some response from role players in Debian) is that you can't
demand anything from a volunteer - as you (pro-Troup supporters in general)
never getting tired to explain.
I find it quite amusing that on one side people defend Troup by saying he's
only volunteering and that one can't demand a response from him and on the
other side you demand from me that I should include the other archs or
remove my rants from my site.
As I already stated: it's a give and take... so, what can you give or offer
me that can make me change my mind? :-)

--
Ciao...              //
      Ingo         \X/