glibc 2.3.2 reinstalling from sources failed

Hello debian,

I am working with Debian "Sarge" distributive.
I want to patch the ld-2.3.2.so.
The compilation the packege glibc 2.3.2 was needed for this.
the only ld-2.3.2.so was needed me in the output after make.
this file must be equalent for the ld-2.3.2.so in the dir /lib
for the Sarge by Default. (if I can compile this file Than I changes if  needed for me this
sources this file and recompile its.)

for configure and make the glibc package I am use the command line

../glibc-2.3.2/configure --disable-profile --prefix=/usr \
--enable-add-ons=nptl --libexecdir=/usr/bin  --with-tls \
--with-headers=/usr/include

after this I see message:
configure: error: CFI directive support in assembler is required
I am change the files confiure and configure.in in nptl/sysdeps/pthread/
for skip this error.
and then
make

after I see message version GLIBC_2.3.3 not defined for libthread.
than I remove
GLIBC_2.3.3 {
}  from file nptl/Version and nptl_db/Version

and then I see error  .../pthread.h:381: error: parse error before "cpu_set_t"
The Sarge contains:
    kernel v 2.4.26.
    glibc  v 2.3.2 with nptl (in the /lib/tls/libthread-0.60.so
    I reed some nptl signatures. )  forever.
    glibc_2.3.3.ds1.orig.tar.gz from the debian site.
    binutils v 2.14.90.

I am probe do it with this enviroment, and
I proble make the glibc in the /tools/lib dir,
and than compile all utilites with this glibc
(such as gcc, ar, as, and etc as show in Scratch linux project).
In this case
   binutils v 2.15.91.
   gcc - 3.3.3

I wrote some letter yet.
And Receive letter for Reading instlall notes or
find information in google.
I was Read  instlall notes and I find info in google,
but not find.

I can reinstall glibc 2.3.2 without nptl on the kernel 2.4.26,
but with enable-add-ons=linuxthreads and
I was Reading that for kernel 2.5/2.6 needed,
but in default Sarge nptl is work.
And I am need to change DEFAULT ld-2.3.2.so for "Sarge".

Q:How make glibc if I want change only ld-2.3.2.so.
--
Best regards,
 Dmitry                          mailto:assad@agava.ru