From President Arap Moi Of Kenya.

>From  Matthew Kiyomo.
Masshaven 21b,
3079 Tilburg.
The Netherlands,
Tel: +31 6 20 23 84 75.
gkiyomo@netscape.net

Dear sir,

I am a former political motivator to the dethroned President Arap Moi Of Kenya.
I lead an advance party of about 12 people including his personal and confidential belongings. Haven served him throughout his tenure in office.
As a result of the many pressure mounted on the former President to surrender all ill-gotten wealth to the state(find attached a recent publication from a national daily),concerted efforts are been made to properly manage the situation. As I am having to run the affairs of securing the bulkier part of the money stashed away in foreign lands. Please note that the former President privacy is shrouded in topmost secrecy.
He has mandated me to seek for a very reputable and well established individual to help secure this fund and channel into profitable investments, preferably in the areas of buying stocks and real estate among others.
The proposed investment funds is an estimated $39mUsd which is presently held in a vault in Western Europe.

(1)http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/3338023.stm
(2)http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/3025878.stm%

I hope you will treat this issue with a high level of confidentiality and expediency as time is of great importance to my boss.
Thank you.

Matthew  Kiyomo.

Tel: +31 6 20 23 84 75.
email address: mkiyomo@netscape.net