REVOKING draft for a GR proposal concerning the Sarge

Hi again!

On 2004-04-28  0:03 +0200, Martin Pitt wrote:

> Proposal
> ========
> [...]

Hereby I revoke the proposal. Jeoren let me take a look in his current
draft (thanks, Jeroen!). Since my position and arguments are
reasonably contained in one option of his draft, I don't see any
reason to push another attempt.

Unfortunately we followed two different approaches to start a GR
(immediately publish a draft to prevent double work vs. edit it with a
small number of people to announce a mature proposal), I'm sorry if
that caused confusion.

I wish everybody a good night and sincerely hope that we can sort this
out in a professional manner.

Martin

--
Martin Pitt                 Debian GNU/Linux Developer
martin@piware.de                      mpitt@debian.org