Re: The unrealistic release update

On Tue, 2004-04-27 at 20:54, Adrian Bunk wrote:
> According to your RM, it might cause a delay of more than half a year.
> This is nothing that sounds in any respect positive...

The RM has said that the release will be delayed UNLESS he somehow
gets official permission to release Sarge with non-free non-program
content (without which permission he feels he would be violating the
recently clarified and/or strengthened SC).  My guess is that there
are enough DDs who want the release not to be delayed that he will
get that permission.
--
Thomas